- CORPORATE PROFILE
- PRODUCT & SERVICES
- INVESTOR RELATIONS
- CONTACT US
Fill out the form below and get a free quote today.
It is a branch of Civil Engineering involved with the maintenance, design and construction of both natural and physically built environments such as roads, railways, buildings, water reservoirs, subdivisions, airports, bridges, sewer systems, tunnels and dams.
The civil works industry consists of the individuals, companies and other interested parties who are involved in the planning, creation and designing of our infrastructure.
– Liaising with governments, clients and other professionals
– Studying, evaluating and investigating the land and building sites suitable for the possible creation of infrastructure
– Adhering to the guidelines created by government, local bodies and clients when planning, creating and maintaining infrastructure
– Creating infrastructure plans and having these approved by governing bodies and local authorities
– Creating cost estimates and contracts
– Tendering the contracts and hire contractors